What is Continuum iCare?
Continuum iCare is a medical software company that supplies providers a self-care management system to prescribe patients treatment plans based on their condition.
The CiC team has years of experience in IT and medical software applications, as well as orthopedics and physical therapy. CiC has formed strategic alliances with key players in the bio-tech industry in order to bring best-of-breed content to OrthoHab, its flagship product.
Additionally, CiC has formed a joint-venture with BioAnalytical Technologies, Ltd., a leading provider of software to medical device manufacturers and to hospitals and clinics throughout Asia, Europe and North America.
Why Continuum iCare is critical
- 95% of patients are non-compliant with treatment plans.
- Non-compliance costs the healthcare system $290 billion each year.
- 90 million adults hardly understand what the doctor tells them due to lack of effective patient education.
- Up to 24% cut in provider reimbursement rates under the ACA.
- There is a 15-yr. gap between functional medicine and clinical nutrition.
Learn how Continuum iCare addresses these problems, and more...